Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Medical Isolation Gown||Feature:||No Sterile|
|Size:||175cm,185cm Or Customized||Material/Fabric:||SMS (Standard Material )|
medical protective coverall,
medical coverall suit
Non-Sterilized Medical Protective Clothing Protection CE Sterilized Coverall Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
1, one piece protective clothing, with hat, coat and pants.
2, the front zipper is sealed, and the brim, cuff, foot opening and waist are adjusted by elastic.
3, In addition to the needle holes on the edge of the clothes, the rest of the needle holes of the waterproof non-woven fabric are completely sealed with adhesive tape, and the front flap is sealed with zipper and double-sided adhesive tape.
Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
Product name:Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
|Name||Sterilized Coverall Protective Clothing Protection Suit|
|Size||175cm,185cm or customized for big quantity|
|Material/Fabric||SMS (Standard material for making protective clothing)|
Jumpsuit structure, consists of a hooded top and trousers.
1) No Shoe covers (default, in stock);
2) With shoe covers.
|Scope of application||Suitable for clinical staff to provide barrier & protection in the work environment with the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions.|
1) Sterilized medical type:
It's mainly used in places as follow,
3) Testing laboratories;
2) Non-sterilized type:
It's mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
Whether Sterilized type or Non-sterilized type,
Our protective clothing all can effectively resist the penetration of bacteria, viruses, alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles , it can effectively protect the wearer from the threat of infection.
The factory is designated factory by government procurement with reliable quality with competitive Price.
|Ways to wear protective clothing||
1) Expand protective clothing;
2) Pull the zipper apart;
3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn;
4) Wear upper coat
5) Stick hands out of sleeves;
6) Wear hooded;
7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.
Contact Person: sales