Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Medical Protective Coverall||Material/Fabric:||SMS (Standard Material )|
|Size:||175cm,185cm Or Customized||Application:||Hospitals|
|Feature:||Soft Hand Feeling||Sterile:||No Sterile|
medical protective coverall,
medical coverall suit
Non-Sterilized Medical Protective Clothing Protection CE Sterilized Coverall Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
Matters Needing Attention
1. Non sterile treatment, non-medical grade.
2. It is forbidden to use in the environment with special requirements for flame retardant, antistatic and aseptic.
3. It is forbidden to use in ICU ward.
4. In the environment that may be infected by the virus, it can only be used once, not twice.
5. Please dispose of the contaminated one-piece clothing in accordance with the relevant national regulations on the disposal of pollutants after use.
Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
Product name:Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
|Name||Sterilized Coverall Protective Clothing Protection Suit|
|Size||175cm,185cm or customized for big quantity|
|Material/Fabric||SMS (Standard material for making protective clothing)|
Jumpsuit structure, consists of a hooded top and trousers.
1) No Shoe covers (default, in stock);
2) With shoe covers.
|Scope of application||Suitable for clinical staff to provide barrier & protection in the work environment with the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions.|
1) Sterilized medical type:
It's mainly used in places as follow,
3) Testing laboratories;
2) Non-sterilized type:
It's mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
Whether Sterilized type or Non-sterilized type,
Our protective clothing all can effectively resist the penetration of bacteria, viruses, alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles , it can effectively protect the wearer from the threat of infection.
The factory is designated factory by government procurement with reliable quality with competitive Price.
|Ways to wear protective clothing||
1) Expand protective clothing;
2) Pull the zipper apart;
3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn;
4) Wear upper coat
5) Stick hands out of sleeves;
6) Wear hooded;
7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.
Contact Person: sales