Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Medical Protective Clothing||Material:||SMS (Standard Material )|
|Feature:||Soft Hand Feeling||Sterile:||Yes|
medical protective coverall,
medical isolation gown
Sterilized Medical Protective Clothing Protection CE Sterilized Coverall Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
Made of a high-quality laminated fabric, protective coverall features seams for increaseing protection against fine particles and strong liquid chemical sprays.
Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
Product name:Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
|Name||Sterilized Coverall Protective Clothing Protection Suit|
|Size||175cm,185cm or customized for big quantity|
|Material/Fabric||SMS (Standard material for making protective clothing)|
Jumpsuit structure, consists of a hooded top and trousers.
1) No Shoe covers (default, in stock);
2) With shoe covers.
|Scope of application||Suitable for clinical staff to provide barrier & protection in the work environment with the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions.|
1) Sterilized medical type:
It's mainly used in places as follow,
3) Testing laboratories;
2) Non-sterilized type:
It's mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
Whether Sterilized type or Non-sterilized type,
Our protective clothing all can effectively resist the penetration of bacteria, viruses, alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles , it can effectively protect the wearer from the threat of infection.
The factory is designated factory by government procurement with reliable quality with competitive Price.
|Ways to wear protective clothing||
1) Expand protective clothing;
2) Pull the zipper apart;
3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn;
4) Wear upper coat
5) Stick hands out of sleeves;
6) Wear hooded;
7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.
Contact Person: sales