Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Medical Coverall Suit||Color:||White|
|Size:||175cm,185cm Or Customized||Material/Fabric:||SMS (Standard Material )|
|Feature:||Soft Hand Feeling||Sterile:||Yes|
medical coverall suit,
medical isolation gown
Sterilized Medical Protective Clothing Protection CE Sterilized Coverall Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
|Name||Sterilized Coverall Protective Clothing Protection Suit|
|Size||175cm,185cm or customized for big quantity|
|Material/Fabric||SMS (Standard material for making protective clothing)|
Jumpsuit structure, consists of a hooded top and trousers.
1) No Shoe covers (default, in stock);
2) With shoe covers.
|Scope of application||Suitable for clinical staff to provide barrier & protection in the work environment with the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions.|
1) Sterilized medical type:
It's mainly used in places as follow,
3) Testing laboratories;
2) Non-sterilized type:
It's mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
Whether Sterilized type or Non-sterilized type,
Our protective clothing all can effectively resist the penetration of bacteria, viruses, alcohol, blood, body fluids, air dust particles , it can effectively protect the wearer from the threat of infection.
The factory is designated factory by government procurement with reliable quality with competitive Price.
|Ways to wear protective clothing||
1) Expand protective clothing;
2) Pull the zipper apart;
3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn;
4) Wear upper coat
5) Stick hands out of sleeves;
6) Wear hooded;
7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.
Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
Product name:Medical Protective Clothing Protection Suit
Instructions of Use
1. Wear disposable Isolation Gown
Get an isolation gown and check the packaging for damage
Wear isolation clothing at designated change areas
Unzip it, use your feet to go to one trouser leg, stand still, then wear the other trouser leg
Then put your arms in your sleeves
Wear a hat
2. Take off disposable Isolation Gown
Take off the gown in the designated area
Take off the hat first
Take off your sleeves and finally take off your pants
Prepare to collect the isolation gown. Hold the collar with your left hand and align the two sides of the gown with your right hand. If the pollution area is hung outside, the pollution area will be hung out.
When not in use, the removed gown with the contamination facing inward is rolled into a package and placed in a medical waste container or in a recycling bag.
Contact Person: sales